Can’t get Started? 5 Ways to Jump-Start your New Home or Remodeling Project
ou’re a homeowner, or a desperately-want-to-be-homeowner, and you are in a near-panic because you want to build a home but you (choose one):
– Can’t find a design that you like
– Are afraid of the whole process of designing and building
– Don’t know if your ideas make sense
– Just can’t visualize a design
– Don’t know how to start looking for land / houses / plans / Architects / builders
– Have a unique house that you really love, but aren’t sure anyone else does
– Have an historic home and are concerned about somebody ruining it
– Have a story attached to your house and want to talk with someone who understands and appreciates it like you do
– Are skeptical ‘cause you’ve had a bad remodeling experience (or know someone else who did)
You’re stuck…something’s keeping you from getting started.
Need expert Residential Architectural advice for your new home or remodeling project? Contact Richard Taylor, AIA at RTA Studio.